TERMS OF BUSINESS & T&C
Terms & Conditions Venue / Client:
1) Any booking Confirmation shall remain valid for acceptance for a period of 14 days and must be accepted by The Client in its entirety.
2) Any variation to the Services will be confirmed via e-mail.
3) The Client will be invoiced for the Performance Fee plus any Other Services agreed on the Booking Confirmation. The Client shall settle the invoice by the due date stated unless otherwise agreed in writing. Deposits are non-refundable, except where an engagement is cancelled by us in which case all deposits will be refunded.
4) Interest may be charged on all late payments at a rate of 8% per annum above the Bank Of England base rate. Reasonable expenses incurred in obtaining payment from The Client where any payment due is late may also be charged.
5) In the event that The Client cancels an Engagement they will be liable to pay cancellation charges as follows: i) Cancellation over 90 days prior to the Event Date: 25% of Total Invoice ii) Cancellation made 60-89 days prior to the Event Date: 50% of Total Invoice iii) Cancellation made 30-59 days prior to the Event Date: 75% of Total Invoice iv) Cancellation made less than 30 days prior to the Event Date: 100% of Total Invoice
VAT is payable on cancellation fees.
6) If the venue provided by The Client is unable to accommodate the Acts(s) and the Act(s) is/are unable to perform for this reason The Client will be liable for cancellation charges as outlined above.
7) The Client shall provide a suitable performance area for the Act(s) and ensure there is an adequate power supply which meets industry standards if electrical equipment is to be used as part of the performance.
8) Where any Act is expected to wear stage clothing The Client must provide adequate dressing room facilities. Public toilets are unacceptable.
9) The Client agrees that if any Act is threatened, abused verbally or physically by anyone present at the performance then the Act will be entitled not to perform, without penalty. All Fees will remain payable by The Client.
10) The Client must hold adequate insurance policies in respect of any Engagement.
11) The Client is responsible for obtaining any work permits or other approvals for the Act(s) prior to the commencement of an Engagement.
12) Any changes to the performance schedule will be subject to these Terms and Conditions.
13) If changes are required to the performance schedule on the day of the event these changes should be discussed with the Supplier where possible, otherwise agreement should be reached between the Client and the Act(s).
14) In the event that any Act is unable to complete a performance due to a delay in the start of the performance schedule, where such delay is no fault of the Act, the Client shall remain liable to pay the full Fee due.
15) Should the Act(s) be required by the Client to extend the length of the performance, a further fee may be charged as agreed between the parties.
16) An Act is not obligated to finish any performance that has started late due to the Clients actions or to extend the length of any performance.
17) Enthusiasm Events will provide the acts aggreed if the performers are still available at the time the quote / invoice is agreed. Public liability insurance & risk assessment will be provided by the individual performers. Enthusiasm Events will not be held responsible or be held liable for any injury / accidents by the performers or any member of the public. Or staff. Enthusiasm Events will not be held responsible or be held liable for any potential damage to building or venue before during or after the event.
18) Although every effort will be made to ensure each performer has the appropriate public liability insurance Enthusiasm Events will not be held responsible or be liable for any legal action if the appropriate public liability insurance / risk assessments or other suitable insurances have not been put in place or been provided by the individual performers or if the insurance is not valid or out of date. Enthusiasm Events is simply acting as a booking agent for the individual performers.
19) Enthusiasm Events will not be held liable for any other aspects of the event and the client will be responsible for all other insurances, public liability insurance, risk assessments, security, disputed fees and any other legal aspects to do with the event as a whole.
20) The client understands and agrees that Enthusiasm Events shall not be responsible or held liable in the event the performers are prohibited from providing event day services due to illness, hospitalization, auto accident, transportation breakdown/disruption, traffic difficulties, acts of God such as hurricanes or inclement weather or other unforeseen incapacitation or other cause of non-arrival on the day of the event. Enthusiasm Events will make every attempt to notify the client and to provide for a substitute performer where possible. In any event Enthusiasm Events shall not be held liable for any compensation due to non-performance of any service resulting from such incapacitations, non-arrival, errors and/or omissions of any type.
21) The client is prohibited to book direct with any performer, band or DJ provided by Enthusiasm Events during the period of the booking without the knowledge or consent of Enthusiasm Events.
Hire of Equipment:
Damage Deposit £ All damage or loss of equipment hired must be paid in full within 7 days of hire.
The Balance Due must be paid by cash. The Damage Deposit (if applicable) may be paid by cash or cheque.
Terms & Conditions:
“We”, “Us”, “Our” P A trading as Enthusiasm Events
“You”, “Your”, “The Hirer” The person named as The Hirer on this Hire Agreement.
“The Equipment” The Items listed in the Equipment Hired section of this Hire Agreement.
“Available For Collection” Accessible by Us at the Collection Location as stated on this Hire Agreement.
By signing this Hire Agreement You are entering into a legal contract with Us and confirming that You accept the following:
1 You will pay the full amount of the Balance Due and Damage Deposit as stated on this Hire Agreement upon delivery of The Equipment.
2 All of The Equipment is in the Condition as stated on this Hire Agreement at the Start of the Period Of Hire.
3 All of The Equipment will be Available For Collection in the Condition as stated on this Hire Agreement by the End of the Period Of Hire.
4 We will return the Damage Deposit in full if all of The Equipment is Available For Collection in the Condition as stated on this Hire Agreement by the End of the Period Of Hire.
5 If any of The Equipment is not Available For Collection by the End of the Period Of Hire You agree to pay for the continued hire of The Equipment at our published hire rates until The Equipment is Available For Collection.
6 If any of The Equipment is not Available For Collection within 7 days of the End of the Period Of Hire You agree to pay the full cost of replacement within 14 days of the End of the Period Of Hire.
7 If loss or damage occurs to any of The Equipment between delivery and collection by Us You agree to pay the full cost of replacement or repair of any lost or damaged items within 14 days of the End of the Period Of Hire.
8 We reserve the right to keep the Damage Deposit if any of the Terms & Conditions of this Hire Agreement are broken.
9. Enthusiasm Events will not be held responsible or be liable for any misuse of the equipment, injury to any member of the public, any injury the hirer or any other misuse of the equipment which may lead to any form of injury. Enthusiasm Events will not be held responsible or be liable for any other aspects of the event, hire, gig, festival, disco and the client will be responsible for all other insurances, public liability insurance, risk assessments, security and any other legal aspects to do with the event as a whole.
Terms of Business. Entertainment.
1) Enthusiasm Events will act as a Entertainment Business at its sole discretion. The way in which Enthusiasm Events is acting for each booking is available to view through the appropriate website link identified in documentation or confirmation correspondence issued.
a) Enthusiasm Events acts as negotiator only and is not a party to any resulting booking or contract. For this reason Enthusiasm Events cannot accept responsibility for non-fulfillment or breach of any such contract, but every reasonable safeguard is assured. Wherever possible in such cases, Enthusiasm Events will replace the act or engagement where possible. In the event of circumstances out with their control, entertainers may substitute a regular member of the band or act with a competent stand in without notice or compensation.
b) Enthusiasm Events seeks to negotiate agreements for The Artiste in those branches of the entertainment field for which The Artiste is suited by reason of his talent and ability.
c) For the provision of this service Enthusiasm Events charges a variable fee based on the nature of each individual booking.
d) The Fee (commission) is charged only after the provision of the service has been completed. Therefore there is no provision for a refund of commission in any circumstances.
e) Where charged to The Artiste, the fee will still be due if the artiste fails to appear, said non-appearance being as a result of any action or inaction of The Artiste. In order to ensure that there are no non-appearances or let downs, all verbal agreements are confirmed by e-mail. In the event of very short notice bookings, the e-mail may be sent after the event for your records. All verbal agreements will remain in force.
f) Where charged to the Client the fee (commission) is normally payable post event and is always non-refundable.
g) Cancellation of any booking/agreement negotiated through Enthusiasm Events is not normally possible without the agreement of concerned parties. In the event of cancellation by either party without cause of illness or other unavoidable circumstances, Enthusiasm Events reserves the right to levy a charge of i) Cancellation over 90 days prior to the Event Date: 25% of Total fee ii) Cancellation made 60-89 days prior to the Event Date: 50% of Total fee iii) Cancellation made 30-59 days prior to the Event Date: 75% of Total fee iv) Cancellation made less than 30 days prior to the Event Date: 100% of Total fee of the agreed fee against the cancelling party, to cover the additional expenses involved in the said cancellation. This is in addition to any amounts that may be payable by either party under the terms of the said agreement. VAT is payable on cancellation fees.
h) Enthusiasm Events normally acts as negotiator only and as such may not enter into agreements on behalf of third parties. If at any time Enthusiasm Events is authorised to enter into agreements on behalf of the Artiste or the Client for any individual booking, such authority will be made known to both parties during the negotiation.
i) Enthusiasm Events may receive fees due to the Artiste (for example dispute resolution) but must account to the Artiste for any such payments that it receives.
j) Agreements are made separately for each booking, and there is no requirement for any Artiste to accept any booking offered. The Artiste can therefore end the relationship by simply not accepting any further bookings and the Agent can end the relationship by not offering any such bookings.
k) If any Artiste seeking representation under a normal non-exclusive agency representation agreement should wish to cease being represented by Enthusiasm Events and have their name and details removed from any promotional materials issued they can give a minimum of 60 days notice via e-mail. From that point no further promotional materials featuring the Artiste will be created.
l) To any artist booked. In agreeing to any booking it is assumed that you the artist, entertainer or the band are not solely contracted with any booking agency. Enthusiasm Events must be informed immediately if you are solely contracted with any agency or restricted from playing certain venues or dates.
m) In some cases we require a reservation fee to book entertainment. Reservation fees are non-refundable, except when an engagement is cancelled by the artiste in which case all reservation fees will be repaid in full.
3) The Artiste will be required to honour any and all bookings negotiated and accepted prior to the expiry of such written notice.
4) If The Venue or Client cancels any booking then Enthusiasm Events will inform The Artiste as soon as possible. However, should this situation occur, Enthusiasm Events has no obligation to reimburse The Artiste for any previously agreed fee.
5) Entertainment 2
a) The fee payable to the Artiste will be that fee agreed by him or her and duly indicated in the agreement.
b) No charge other than the confirmed agreed fee is made.
c) Any agreement entered into between Enthusiasm Events and the Artiste will be for an agreed period.
d) Since the Artiste will be either self-employed or an incorporated body there is no entitlement to Holiday Pay or any payment in lieu thereof.
6) Commission and monies owed to Enthusiasm Events shall be invoiced. Enthusiasm Events reserves the right to deduct monies owed by any individual Artiste from any monies due to that Artiste, and forward any balance.
7) In order to ensure that there are no non-appearances or let downs, all verbal agreements with The Artiste are confirmed either by written or electronic mailing agreement.
8) The display and / or presentation of any artiste’s address and / or telephone number at an engagement negotiated through Enthusiasm Events shall be regarded as a breach of agreement, and may render the Artiste liable to pay damages in respect of that breach.
9) Any agreements negotiated through Enthusiasm Events shall be subject to these Terms and Conditions unless otherwise agreed in writing or e-mail between all concerned parties. The agreed variable fee forms part of these Terms and Conditions, and construed as such.
10) Terms and conditions can be sent and link updated via e-mail.
11) All fees are subject to VAT at the current rate at present.
We are an independent entertainment booking consultant. We do not act as sole management, representatives or sole agents for the names listed on this site, or bands, DJs, entertainers, Artiste booked through Enthusiasm Events. The listing or booking of a name or photograph on this site in no way implies any form of sole management or representation. Enthusiasm Events work as consultants for organizations & clients seeking to hire talent or live entertainment, our sole focus is to help our clients find the best possible entertainment for the given situation. We have used our best efforts to choose only free images, should any copyright have been accidentally infringed just let us know and we’ll rectify immediately. All entertainment listed or booked through Enthusiasm Events are known to be generally available for private, public and corporate performances, public appearances, Marketing & PR campaigns or speaking engagements.
Prices are subject to VAT.
VAT No: 241888090